Extreme Cooling System Degreaser
Removes oil and sludge in the cooling system of vehicles.
- Removes oil and sludge in the cooling system (caused by a leaking heat exchanger or cylinder head gasket).
- Degreases and cleans the entire cooling system.
- Keeps the residues in suspension whilst cleaning.
- Restores the heat transfer and the optimal operation of the controls within the cooling system.
|Engine||Petrol & Hybrid petrol, Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
For all “water” cooled systems of petrol, diesel and LPG engines.
How to use
- Add to the cooling system
- One bottle treats up to 7 liters of coolant
- Use when required
Add Wynn's Extreme Cooling System Degreaser directly into the radiator or via the expansion tank if part of the system circuit. Warm up the engine with the heater control in HOT position. Let the engine run at idle for 20 minutes. Stop the engine. Drain the system, flush with water, close the system and refill with water. Let the engine run at idle for 5 minutes. Heater still in HOT position. Stop the engine. Drain the system, flush with water until clear, close the system and refill with coolant. For engines with extremely heavy oil contamination a second treatment may be required. For rust and scale removal, please use Wynn’s Cooling System Flush. Add Wynn's Cooling System Stop Leak as a leak preventive agent.