Multifunctional additive for diesel fuel designed to reduce black smoke, improve combustion, clean the fuel system and compensate the lack of lubricity of low sulphur fuels.
- Reduces black-smoke formation to acceptable EC levels.
- Lowers the combustion temperature of soot particles from 600°C to 200/400°C (exhaust gas temperatures).
- Eliminates soot particles in the exhaust system without additional equipment such as afterburning systems, soot filters and catalytic converters.
- Regenerates particulate filters.
|Diesel Oxidation Catalyst||
|Engine||Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
|Fuel||Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)|
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- For better results, use every 7500km or every 3rd tank
Add to diesel fuel prior to filling the tank to obtain an optimal blend.
In case of strong smoke formation:
4L Wynn's Eco Diesel per 1.000L of diesel fuel (0,4%).
To prevent excessive smoke formation:
2L Wynn's Eco Diesel per 1.000L of diesel fuel (0,2%)