Diesel System Treatment
Improves the diesel fuel quality and combustion.
- Cleans pump and injectors. Increases the cetane number and improves the ignition quality and combustion.
- Reduces soot particulates and black exhaust smoke.
- Prevents fouling of the fuel filter.
- Compensates for lack of lubricity in low sulphur fuels. Reduces diesel knocking noises.
|Engine||Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
How to use
- Add to the fuel tank
- For better results, use every 7500km or every 3rd tank
Normal treatment:1 to 2 litres of product per 1.000 litres of diesel fuel. Curative treatment (in case of excessive exhaust smoke or dirty injection system):1 litre of product per 200 litres of diesel fuel. After initial treatment, revert to normal dosage.