Concentrated product for cleaning diesel fuel systems that is used undiluted for filling up the fuel filter.
- Reduces black smoke, soot and exhaust emissions.
- Restores injector spray pattern, cleans the fuel injection pump and fuel lines and lubricates the fuel pump.
- Decarbonises the combustion chamber.
- Restores compression and improves combustion.
|Diesel Oxidation Catalyst||
|Engine||Diesel & Hybrid diesel|
|Fuel||Diesel up to B30 (premium & regular)|
How to use
- For best results, use every 6 months.
DO NOT ADD TO FUEL TANK!Bring engine to operating temperature and switch off. Remove and empty the fuel filter or housing. Add contents of the 325 ml bottle to the fuel filter or housing (do not apply via the fuel tank). If necessary top up with fuel. Refit filter and start engine. Immediately drive the vehicle for at least 3 km (2 miles) at moderate speed.